Printing Industry Members Awarded Annual Rebate Certificates
Congratulations to this year’s rebate recipients from our partner printing industry associations! Members that participated in ITU AbsorbTech’s Ultra™ Printer Towel or other rental service programs received a rebate for 2017 participation.
ITU AbsorbTech provides a cleaner, more absorbent Ultra™ Printer Towel with a ton of added service benefits – pick-up and delivery, towel usage tracking, inventory management, solvent and waste reduction reporting, and compliance support (to name a few). Our towel program is EPA Wiper Rule Compliant, and the towels are processed in-house at one of our ISO 14001 registered facilities.
To learn more about our Printing Industry benefits, please visit ITUAbsorbTech.com/PIA.
How to Evaluate a Towel Service Program (17 Quick Questions)
Some people think “a towel is just a towel.” But that is simply not true. A towel – and the service that comes with it – can vary greatly from one provider to the next.
Here are 17 questions to ask your towel service provider to determine if you are getting the most out of your program:
- Towel Quality – How thick is the towel? How absorbent?
- Towel Processing – How effectively is the towel cleaned? Are they cleaned in-house? Laundered separately from towels that come from heavy industry?
- Service – What comes with the service? Will inventory be monitored? Will service be on a schedule?
- Reporting – Will you receive cost history reports? Waste reduction reports? Inventory reports? Solvent recovery reports?
- Compliance – Is the provider compliant with the EPA Wiper Rule?
- Fees and cost – What is the charge for “auto-replacement” of towels? Will notification be provided before changing inventory? Can a sample invoice be provided? How much should be budgeted for the total cost of the program?
How to Reach Us
Our processing facilities are registered to ISO 14001:2015