Dust Mop Program
Use in dry applications where dust and debris collects, such as warehouses or stockrooms. A good dust control program, when used in conjunction with wet mopping, can reduce labor costs, prolong the finish on floors, reduce dust-related health problems and enhance the appearance of floors.
- Pick-up and clean more dust and dirt than conventional brooms and mops
- Processed using ISO work instructions and processes that completely and uniformly treat each mop head for optimum performance
- Treated mops offer convenience, labor savings and insure a properly treated product every time
- Rental program includes mop frame and handle
- Composition: Infinity TwistTM blended fiber yarn. Oil is applied to the mops in the laundering process for evenly consistent treatment. Oil treating provides optimum dust attraction. Looped end will not close or fray. Environmentally-friendly, contains up to 60% post-consumer content.
- Size: Green; Available in: 24″, 36″, 48″ and 60″
- Coverage: 24” – 48,000 sq. ft; 36” – 72,000 sq. ft.; 48” – 96,000 sq. ft.