A Letter to our Customers
March 19, 2020
Dear ITU AbsorbTech Customers,
This certainly has become an interesting and challenging time for all of us. The COVID-19 and its related reduction/elimination of interpersonal contact has dramatically altered the conduct of business. We expect that some of the changes will be permanent. We hope that many of them will be unnecessary in a relatively short period of time.
The current situation is particularly challenging to ITU AbsorbTech because we are proud of the personal contacts with our customers. We pride ourselves on being in our customers’ facilities, actively managing their programs.
I have a few specific points that I think you should know:
- We have plans in place to respond to any cases of COVID-19 that may arise in any of our facilities.
- ITU AbsorbTech is considered an Essential Business.
- All ITU AbsorbTech facilities are operating at normal loads and schedules.
- We will continue to fully support all customers who are deemed by federal and state authorities to be Life-Sustaining, Critical Manufacturing, and Essential operations.
- Our service personnel are instructed on how to be attuned to the new limitations each customer has.
- At this time, virtually all of our customers are being serviced normally or with some adjustments to service techniques.
- We foresee very few critical interruptions in our supply chain – physical products and processing supplies.
I know all business people are being inundated with information on the Coronavirus matter. I will keep this concise. Be assured that ITU AbsorbTech is prepared to deliver on the services you need through this period. And we are flexible to the adjustments in services that will be necessary.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us through our Customer Response Center at 888-729-4884.
President and CEO
Our Service Programs